Dosberg Manor Adult Home and Assisted Living
Dosberg Manor is ideal for seniors who need assistance and supervision to feel safe and secure. We understand that everyone has different health needs. With this in mind, we create personalized plans in order to provide the right care environment for each individual—complemented with stimulating daily activities among friends, homemade meals and a comfortable, neighborhood environment.
Dosberg Manor Adult Home is for residents who typically move independently on foot or use a wheelchair or walker. Residents require minimal supervision and assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming.
Dosberg Manor Assisted Living is licensed by New York State and is designed for residents who require more assistance with activities of daily living, personal care and supervision. Residents typically require significant assistance with bathing, dressing, walking or using a wheelchair, and moving from bed to chair.
Experienced Staff Provides Tender Loving Care
Our staff will tell you that they love our residents. But don’t take our word for it. See for yourself what it means to be adopted into the Weinberg family. Our Resident Care Manager oversees resident care and satisfaction to ensure the highest quality, our Personal Care Aides are specially trained and our Social Worker/Case Manager is available to ensure a smooth transition to services.
- Round-the-clock supervision of residents by Nurse Manager and Administrator on-call
- Nursing staff to monitor resident health needs, including diabetes management
- Medication management
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming
- Daily reminders and support for early memory loss
- Coordination of Pharmacy Services, Podiatry, Dental, Vision, Psychological, and Therapy Services
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Emergency call bell system and alarmed doors
- Coordination of Veteran’s Benefits and Long Term Care Insurance Policies
Amenities & Activities
- Menu choices for three delicious homemade meals per day served restaurant style, and special monthly themed dinners
- Stimulating social activities geared toward resident interests in small and large group settings
- Access to deli, bank, computer room, beauty salon, gift shop, relaxing sun room, library, large aquarium
- Multi-denominational onsite worship services
- Game room with a variety of games and billiard table
- Monthly birthday celebrations with friends
- Intergenerational visits from the Head Start Program; Jewish Community Center, Harkness School and Kadimah School
Select the Setting That Meets Personal and Budget Needs
Spacious private, semi-private rooms or suites are available with accessible bathrooms. View Floor Plans.
For more information, contact (716) 639-3332.