Assisted Living, Respite Care, and Dementia Care Give Seniors Extra Support
If you or a loved one need additional assistance with daily activities, whether it’s remembering to take your medications or preparing healthy meals, you will benefit from the care we offer in our assisted living communities. Here, you’ll find a welcoming, secure and comfortable environment that’s rich with social activities. You’ll also enjoy three freshly prepared meals each day.
Our caring staff is available to support you anytime of the day or night —24 hours a day, seven days a week. We offer progressive levels of assisted living care, based on your specific needs (including respite care and dementia care).
Dosberg Manor offers both an adult home and assisted living, as well as respite care services. You can choose from spacious private or semi-private rooms or suites, all of which have accessible bathrooms. Shoot pool or play cards in our game room, attend multidenominational worship services right onsite, and celebrate birthdays with friends.
Our resident care manager oversees your care and helps maintain our highest quality standards. Your care is provided by our specially trained personal care aides. We also have a social worker/case manager available to ensure a smooth transition to your services.
You can access support services that range from medication management to daily reminders (for early memory loss/dementia care) to housekeeping, laundry and linen services. We also help coordinate your pharmacy needs, as well as podiatry, dental, vision, psychological and therapy services.
- Dosberg Manor Adult Home is a community that’s ideal if you can walk, or use a wheelchair or a walker, and need only minimal assistance with things like bathing, dressing and grooming.
- Dosberg Manor Assisted Living is a better choice if you require significant assistance with activities such as bathing, dressing, walking or using a wheelchair, and moving from your bed to chair. Our facility is licensed by New York State.
Garden House Assisted Living
Garden House Assisted Living is a unique setting specifically designed for the evolving needs of seniors who may no longer be able to safely live independently at home. You’ll find beautifully furnished private rooms in our one-level home. Our staff is professionally trained in memory care and dementia care, including sensitivity and communications training.
We are a licensed residence and provide three types of care:
- Assisted Living — Our supportive environment provides a quality lifestyle that includes 24/7 care and personal care services (supervision and verbal cueing for grooming, bathing, dressing and eating). We also offer case management services, housekeeping, laundry, medication assistance and medical care.
- Enhanced Assisted Living – If you or a loved one has physical challenges that require additional medical care, such as special diets, diabetes management and more. This level provides more hands-on care and support than you’ll find in traditional assisted living homes, including specialized lifting and transferring assistance and equipment.
- Special Needs Assisted Living — This type of care is ideal if you or a loved one require memory care, specialized services, more intense supervision and a safer, more secure environment due to Alzheimer’s disease or other types of dementia. Our program is specially designed to meet the cognitive challenges of these residents.
Our Weinberg Campus staff specializes in the unique needs of people who need dementia care. We start with a peaceful, low-stress environment and add a wide range of programs, activities and services. You or your loved one can access our memory care services throughout the Campus, at Dosberg Manor, Garden House and the Rosa Coplon Living Center.
When you’re caring for an elderly loved one, you may find that you need a short-term break to help relieve stress, restore energy and promote balance in your life. Our respite services offer temporary accommodations with proper care and supervision. Your loved one will enjoy social activities and relaxation time while you rejuvenate. Respite Care is also a good option for seniors who need extra assistance after a hospital visit.
It is because of the support and encouragement I received from everyone at Dosberg, and the attention and affection that my mom received, that I felt the decision was the right one.Maria, Daughter of Dosberg Manor Resident
Seeking More Information?
Call (716) 639-3332 or Book Your Tour today.