Garden House Assisted Living
When living at home may no longer be a safe option, Garden House offers assistance and social interaction in comfortable, secure surroundings. The unique setting was designed specifically for the ever-changing needs of seniors. The one-of-a-kind program offers furnished resident rooms, caring and professionally trained staff and stimulating programming. Families will feel at ease knowing that their loved one is experiencing richly filled days surrounded by friends while receiving top-notch healthcare support.
Garden House is a licensed residence offering three types of care:
- Enhanced Assisted Living
For those with physical health challenges that require additional medical care, such as specialized diets, diabetic care, help getting up and down, wound care, feeding tubes and colostomy bags.
- Special Needs Assisted Living
We excel at serving individuals who need memory care assisted living, due to Alzheimer’s Disease or other types of dementia. We offer specialized memory care services, more intense supervision, and a safer more secure environment that meets the evolving needs of cognitive challenges.
- Assisted Living for People With Memory Loss and Progressive Frailty
A supportive environment that enables individuals with memory loss to have a quality lifestyle. This includes 24/7 care, personal care services (grooming, bathing, dressing, and feeding), case management, housekeeping, laundry, support with daily activities, medication assistance and medical care. Specialized memory care activities are provided in groups and individually.
Professionally Trained Staff
Our dedicated staff receives memory care and quality of care training along with ongoing in-services and education on the latest methods of providing the best possible care, including population sensitivity and communications training.
Support, Amenities & Activities
- Programming and redirection for Sundowning Syndrome
- Three warm, nutritious meals per day prepared to order by our full-time dining staff
- Daily Snack and Hydration Cart
- Short walking distances to meals and activities
- Stimulating activities programs, such as the Alzheimer’s Association “Memories in the Making” program, music programs, sing-a-longs with our player piano, daily light exercise class, reminisce games, storytelling and spiritual programs
- Community outings to restaurants and other community landmarks
- Secure outdoor courtyards that allow residents the freedom to walk through a guided path
- Transportation can be coordinated for routine medical appointments as well as to the main campus
Resident Room Features
All services and rooms are on one level. Resident rooms are private and accessible with furniture, a snack bar with refrigerator and sink and a private bathroom with walk-in shower. Utilities are included and the studio is telephone- and cable TV-ready. View Floor Plans.