Book a Tour
When you’re ready for retirement living or in need of senior care services, Weinberg Campus is the ideal choice. We are a warm, welcoming community where you’ll enjoy our hospitality, security, comfort and care. We serve people of all faiths and ethnic backgrounds. Our senior living options are designed to accommodate your lifestyle—your values, your spirit, and your interests as well as your needs.
You’ll find everything you desire in one convenient place. Our 70-acre, park-like retirement community is located in Amherst and offers independence as well as a full range of care options. We offer bright, spacious senior apartments, as well as all levels of assisted living, memory care and skilled nursing care. We also offer elderly care through in-home services, state-of-the-art physical therapy and respite care.
Choose from five different senior apartment options, all with unique amenities to complement your lifestyle.
Get the support you need 24/7, including enhanced assisted living, memory care and respite care.
Skilled Nursing & Rehab
Experience the highest levels of compassionate medical care, skilled nursing services, and physical therapy.
Our grounds are beautiful and our light-filled interior features skylights and high ceilings. Take a walk down our indoor “Main Street” and admire the artwork. Explore our central gathering place that links many of our residences together, and allows easy access to our theater, library, wellness center, dining rooms, gift shop, beauty salon and deli. You can also take advantage of housekeeping, laundry, freshly prepared meals, personalized assistance and outpatient therapy.
As Western New York’s most experienced provider of senior living options and senior services, we offer the only rental community in the area with a continuum of care and no upfront entrance fee. This also means that for couples with different healthcare needs, we offer flexible options that allow you more opportunities to be together. Our range of senior services is second to none.
Our innovative campus was one of five national recipients for outstanding architecture design for the elderly. In fact, we became a national and international model.
Rosa Coplon Living Center has been named a best nursing home for long-term care in 2020-21 by U.S. News & World Report. In 2017, Rosa Coplon received the top-tier nursing home designation by New York State’s Nursing Home Quality Initiative. This retirement home is rated 4 out of 5 stars for quality by the Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services (CMS).
You can also expect full-service dining experiences: Weinberg Campus has received a “Best Dish” award at the Taste of the Network Competition, a cook-off of local senior care providers.
We were also voted Forever Young magazine’s “Favorite Senior Community Campus.”
Most important, as you’ll soon experience, the “Weinberg Way” of our devoted staff is second to none.
How do you choose the right level of senior care?
We can help! And rest assured that Weinberg Campus can accommodate any level of care you need.
Our continuum of care includes:
- Retirement Apartments: It’s senior living at its finest in our retirement community. Balance the independence you cherish with the support you may need. We have five senior communities to choose from, with a variety of pricing options: Forest Creek Apartments offers a range of amenities and activities designed to enrich your lifestyle.
- Assisted Living: When you need a little extra support, you’ll find it here. We have Dosberg Manor for assisted living and respite care, and Garden House for people who require special needs assisted living for memory loss or enhanced assisted living for progressive frailty.
- Skilled Nursing Care: Our Rosa Coplon Living Center is ranked in the top tier of skilled nursing facilities. We provide long-term care in an innovative, nationally acclaimed style of nursing home. You’ll find spacious private bedrooms, wheelchair-accessible bathrooms and beautifully furnished, sunlit living rooms. Our warm, caring staff embraces individuality and dignity.
- Physical Therapy: During a short stay in our inpatient physical therapy center, our professional therapy team is ready to help you reach your goals. You’ll find a spacious, comfortable, hotel-like setting within a stimulating, motivational environment. Need extra support when you return home? No problem. We offer home care services, as well as outpatient physical therapy. If you know you’re having surgery, you can even pre-apply for your inpatient physical therapy stay. We customize the latest therapy techniques to your needs.
- Home Health Care: When you need extra support to live safely and independently in the comfort of your own home, Weinberg Campus offers in-home services to help. Whether the doctor orders extra support to help you be your “best self” following an injury or illness, or whether you’re looking for options for ongoing assistance, we offer solutions.